lunes, 14 de septiembre de 2009

C2 forming negative statements
2.-Larry isn´t from france
3.- Lisa and I aren´t students
4.- Our school isn´t big
5.- I´m not Canadian
6.- You aren´t in my class
C3 working on pronouns and negative contractions
2.- He´s not a manager
2.- He isn´t a manager
3.- They´re not teachers
3.- They aren´t teachers
4.- It´s not big 4.- It isn´t big
5.- They´re not in class
5.- They aren´t in class
6.- We´re not Italian 6.- We aren´t Italian
C4 completiong conversations with negative forms of be
1: 2.- isn´t conversation
2: 1.- aren´t 2.- aren´t conversation
3: 1-.isn´t 2.-isn´t conversation
4: 1.-isn´t 2.-is conversation
5: 1.- isn´t 2.-is conversation
6: 1.-aren´t
2.-mr. grant a teacher
3 job? trabajo
D2 definigand descripbing nouns
2:flower
3:Rome and Venice
4:Colors
5:Dictionary
6:Fruits
7:June
8:Pizza
D2 write four more sentences using some of these words
The animal is an tiger and beautiful
the red is an colors
D3 describing nouns
it's big it isn't smaill
it's ugly it isn't beautiful
it's beautiful
it' isn't ugly
it's small
it's young
it is n't old
D4 .talking about time, dates ,and weather
2.-It´s 2:30
3.-It´s not it late
4.-The bank closed at six
5.-My birthday is in octuber
D5: introducing yourself
My name is hernandez gutierrez. I´m 16 years old. I´m from Mexican .I´m a superintenden. My name is humberto.I´m 16 years old.I´m from Mexican. I´m a housewife. My name is gonzalo .I´m 18 yaers old. I´m from Mexican. I´m a student.
D6:using pronouns in paragraphs
sally is 17 years old. She is not a normal teenager in the afternoon she is an employee at Macro Ads. She is not the only teenager there. He is na employee, too. He is only 16 years old. Both teenager are students at West Valley High School.West Valley High Scool is near the office of Macro Ads.
E1 thing about meaning use
1: he is an assintant.
2:he is from puerto rico
3:isn't sale manangers
4:it is the capital of thailand
5:the company is new the aren't old
brazil is not in north america
E2 editing
2.-India is in Asia
4.-She is the classroom
5.-They are happy
6.-I´m not a student
7.-Paulo isn´t Brazilian

1 comentario:

  1. hola maestro disculpeme q le entreo mi tarea hasta hoy pero como no la pude hacer mas antes por q me tube que ir a veracruz y no tenia las copias hasta el viernes pero haver si me la recive sale adios gracias

    ResponderEliminar